Be Shaping the Future Poland has a proven position of being reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. Since the foundation of in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry. For our partner, a global investment bank, we are looking for a Linux System Engineer.
The role performs fully remotely at the moment, as a temporary solution subject to Covid government regulations..
- Management of physical and virtual RedHat Linux Servers
- Management of Cloud services for RedHat Linux Servers
- Automated development and deployments of infrastructure and application environments using continuous integration tools:
- Supporting technologies based on OpenShift/GKE (container knowledge)
- Oracle OVM, PCA/ZFS (OS Layer), Exadata (OS Layer) Administration and Management
- Project post Go Live Incident and Problem Resolution
- Integration of new software into existing application environments
- Know-How of continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins and Git
- Expertise with backup software TSM
- Monitoring integration with Tivoli
- Network performance analysis and optimization on Linux systems
- Deploying high-availability solutions, failover and DR concepts
- Solid experience in a similar role RedHat Linux Servers
- Experience with or willingness to learn Cloud tech (Azure & Google Cloud) would be beneficial.
- Deep knowledge of automated development: Ansible (must); Puppet, Jenkins (beneficial)
- Deep knowledge of the following scripting languages: Shell, Bash (must), Python (beneficial)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Language courses
- Adaptation tips
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Flight ticket
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Integration events
Be | Shaping the Future Poland
Technology is more than an operational topic, it has become a real strategic matter. More and more, the ability to design and deliver high-quality IT solutions is therefore extremely important.
Be Group enables the leading financial services organisations to manage the complexity of business transformation. We demystify the digital world, helping our clients rethink business models, align with industry and regulatory requirements, engage customers, monetise assets, identify new revenue streams and monitor performance.
We believe that success is driven by collaboration and a passion for performance. Our growing team of over 1,000 diverse, highly skilled specialists combine industry knowledge with extensive practical experience, working with global players forming the present and future landscape of finance. At Be Group, we offer our clients strategic and operational services from management consulting to solutions development.
Be Group has a pool of ICT companies across Europe - Italy, UK, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Romania, Poland and Ukraine – that supports clients managing critical projects, developing new innovative solutions, running applications or service platforms and designing networks for the supporting infrastructure.
Since the foundation of
Be Poland in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customizing our
spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best
individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry.
To help us grow, we are keen to attract new staff with the talent, passion, discipline, and energy needed to support our customers face the challenges of the increasingly complex world.