Any location, Poland
Ziflow’s mission is to help creative teams produce amazing work with a collaboration platform that fixes the broken feedback process. The Ziflow executive team has extensive experience building and growing SaaS businesses.
One of our core values is “Fast & focused”. Ziflow is a high growth business and we pride ourselves in making the most of market opportunities, uncovering new channels for growth as efficiently as possible. We maintain a focus on solving a specific problem and solving it well, rather than trying to do too much.
This is a full-time, remote role. We believe strongly in work/life balance and encourage everyone to stay fresh and creative.
This is a full-time, remote working role, so you can be based anywhere in Poland. You can work from your home office, shared office space, a coffee shop or the beach, as long as you get the job done. We believe strongly in work/life balance and encourage everyone to stay fresh and creative.
You will work in a cross-functional team of engineers, developers, and architects fulfilling QA role in every aspect. Starting from test design, execution and automation for web application in constant development. You will take care of successful deployments from the QA side and make sure customers would be pleased with a product that delivers genuine value!
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience with testing web applications
- Working knowledge of Java
- Proven experience in creating automated tests for Web Applications and APIs
- Working knowledge of parallel test executions and distribution options (CI/CD, Docker)
- Working experience with Version control software (Git)
- Ability to design test approach and participate in manual test efforts (creation, review, execution, exploratory testing)
- Experience with test management tools and processes
- Hands-on experience with bug-tracking systems.
- Familiarity with Agile Methodologies (Scrum)
- Exposure to all aspects of SDLC
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to learn complex applications
- Good written and spoken English
Nice to have Skills and Experience
- Understanding of applications performance and ability to test and measure it
- Basic exposure to security testing
- ISTQB foundation level
- Unit tests
- Performance tests
- Manual testing
- Automated testing
- Methodology: SCRUM, less
- Developers: 19
- Testers: 12
- Project Managers: 2
- Designers: 2
- Project management software: JIRA