Our client is a leading global Financial markets data provider runs a number of change programs to deliver of high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high frequency and low-latency data management chain.
The system is a big data based solution that used for preparing regulatory reporting.
- Establish SDLC and development best practices
- Ensure constant delivery and high quality
- Take part in hiring and people management
- Develop high-quality software, design, and functional documentation
Provide estimates for specific software feature implementation
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Build unit tests for your code
- Develop and maintain tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code that follows open sourcing standards
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies and standards
- IT experience 5+ years
- Experience in development of enterprise-level solutions, Strong overall programming literacy Strong
- Extensive technical experience and development expertise in
- Scala Strong/Medium
- Spark Medium
- Kafka Medium
- Hadoop Medium
- Parquet Medium
- SQL Any DBMS, Medium
- Experience with version control systems such as Git Medium
Experience with SDLC methodologies Strong
Very good communication skills - both verbal and written
- Experience working in R&D / Agile environments and with distributed teams
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Ability and will to make decisions and prove and defend them
- Ability to document and communicate concepts at multiple levels
- Good analytical skills and readiness to perform alternatives analysis and to find the best possible option
- Quick learner, willingness to learn new technologies and to do research on your own
- Strong team player - ability to work in distributed teams, contribute to collaborative team success, treat team / product success as personal goal
- Java 7 and higher
(Collections, Lambda and Streams) Low/Medium, be able to read and write code and solve simple tasks
- Financial domain knowledge Low/Medium
- Experience with distributed system Low/Medium
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!