We are looking for a talented software engineer to strengthen the API Management team. As a Software Engineer, your role is to help our team produce software of high quality which adds value to the business of our client - a huge financial organization.
Candidates are expected to provide technical skills in software development, testing, and deployment. Candidates require work experience with Java and API development, and ideally with the Avaloq Banking Suite (Avaloq Core Platform / Avaloq Front Platform). The main focus will be on supporting our Change Portfolio with the design and development of backend services.
- Implementation of micro-services using Java and Spring technologies
- Responsibility for the delivery of services and features with high quality and on time
- DevOps activities using OpenShift
- Run-the-Bank activities (maintenance, bug-fixing)
- Degree in computer science/engineering (or equivalent)
- Proven knowledge of Java and web technologies (e.g. Java 8/11, REST, Swagger/RAML, XML, JSON) and web security (e.g. identity management, OAuth 2.0)
- Good understanding of API design tool (e.g. Swagger tools) and API Management platforms
- Track record in developing backend services/web services
- DevOps knowledge and hands-on experience with Docker, GitLab, Jenkins
- English written and spoken on business level
- Avaloq Core and Front Platform customization experience
- Experience with Apache Kafka
- Experience with working in Scrum teams
- German language
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!