We are a software house with over 10 years of experience delivering various mobile projects for clients all around the globe from dating apps to game-changing health-improving solutions for professional psychology.
Now we are looking for a Senior Android Developer who cannot imagine a day without the improvement of the world by creating new mobile solutions and sharing knowledge with the rest of the team.
You will be working on various project. Here you can see our projects: https://itcraftapps.com/portfolio/
We are pleased to invite you to power up our Android team. Tomek, Patryk, Michał and more Android Developers are waiting for you!
Our amazing ItCraft team will give you:
- A chance to have an impact by suggesting your own solutions that have a chance to become a part of our tech stack,
- B2B contract or full-time employment contract,
- Work on-site at the itCraft office in Bydgoszcz, Toruń, Gdańsk or remote,
- Flexible working hours (core hours 9:00-15:00),
- Work on exciting IT projects for big polish and global brands and startups,
- Self-development opportunities: regular calls with Android team, internal trainings, books, online or offline courses,
- Free English classes twice a week,
- Private medical care & life insurance,
- Multisport card & online trainings,
- Card to Makro - the food wholesaler,
- Non-corporate environment,
- Amazing Team-building events, exciting trips, and evenings with Craft beer!
- Internal referral program (working with friends is great, isn’t it? :)
- We care about the well-being of each of our employees.
During the awesome days with the various tasks you will be...
- Working on various projects by designing and implementing dedicated, native mobile apps for the Android platform for a diversity of our clients from startups to corporations from Poland and abroad,
- Leading an Android development team,
- Working closely with backend, iOS and UX/UI teams,
- Creating and maintaining projects’ technical documentation (Yes. We are doing our best to have it and have it up to date :)).
You are always the best, but we will be happy if you have:
- Advanced knowledge of Android platform with 4+ years native Android development experience,
- Solid knowledge of Kotlin and/or Java,
- Good knowledge of:
- architectural design patterns (MVVM, MVI, MVP, Redux),
- programming paradigms (reactive and functional programming),
- design patterns,
- principles (clean code architecture, single source of truth),
- build system (Gradle),
- Unit and/or acceptance testing,
- Fluent English and Polish (min. B2/C1).
- Ability and willingness for continuous development i.e. by mentoring and onboarding other team members, and learning new technologies,
- Experience implementing mobile apps in stores (Google Play, Huawei AppGallery),
- Portfolio of mobile apps (Github or Google Play),
- Command of Retrofit, Coroutines, Jetpack Compose,
- Use of the following tools: Jenkins, Jira, SonarQube,
- Knowledge of Google Cloud and Firebase Services.
- Pakiet medyczny
- Pakiet medyczny dla rodziny
- Pakiet sportowy
- Pakiet sportowy dla rodziny
- Zimne napoje
- Gorące napoje