For the very interesting project for our client from the medical devices sector, located in California, US, we are looking for WPF Developer (Senior .NET) to join our team and implement a new desktop app.
- You will be working with an international team and be responsible for implementing the requirements as efficiently shared by the customer,
- Pass on all details (requirements, other decisions) to the onsite team,
- Attend and handle client & onsite daily calls (we work in Scrum),
- Prepare high-level project documentation, ie. Architecture and design, vision and scope documents, and also WBS if needed (MS Project),
- Deliver high-quality code,
- Break down business requirements into technical specification.
- Min. 4+ years’ experience in a developer role,
- Proficiency in Microsoft technologies including .Net, ASP.NET, and strong WPF knowledge and experience,
- .NET 5 (we are planning to move to .NET 6 as a next step in the project),
- Unit testing,
- Design patterns,
- MVVM, XAML,
- Fluent English (direct work in an international team),
- Good soft skills,
- Solid analytical and conceptual skills.
- Style guide
- Code review
- Static Code Analysis
- Knowledge Base
- Version control: Git, Azure DevOps
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- Manual testing
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- Freedom to select tools
- Methodology: Scrum
- Architectural decisions are made by: Digital Advisor, team, tech leader
- Who chooses technology: Digital Advisor, team
- Project management software: Azure DevOps, MS Project
- Can switch project
Predica Sp. z o.o.
Talented people join us to challenge the status quo and make an impact. We help others focus on meaningful work and reach their goals using the Microsoft tech stack. At the same time, we are free to grow and develop our skills and ourselves.
P. stands for People | #ActWithCare
We are more than just coworkers – that’s why we keep together and support each other. We like what we do and share the same goals, which builds our team spirit. We have a space to voice our ideas and make ourselves heard.
- Solid teamwork and proactive attitude
- Inspirational leadership across teams
- Direct impact on the business
- A shared sense of belonging
P. stands for Progress | #BeOneStepAhead
You are our best investment, so your personal development is our focus. Aim for the mountain tops – you’ll get the tools to reach them. Take advantage of the opportunities to grow your skills with help from mentors and using dedicated tools.
- Hardware and educational budget
- Ability to work in different areas of technology
- People with advanced knowledge
- Support and mentoring in soft and technical skills
P. stands for Professionalism | #BeAChallenger
With us, you’ll get the chance to implement cross-domain projects around the world with Microsoft technology. It won't be easy but don’t worry – there is room to teach and to be taught. You won’t get bored – that’s a promise!
- Strong Microsoft Partner
- Latest cloud technologies
- Recruitment focused on talents
- Sustainable company growth
P. stands for Proactivity | #MakeItHappen
You will have the freedom to organize your work and influence the business from anywhere. We are not afraid to take ownership of our tasks. Growth comes with experience, and experience comes with responsibility.
- Self - managed approach
- Mutual trust
- Openness to experimentation
- Guidelines instead of restrictions