- Spartan is a front end deal capture application for 2 main businesses (Structured Finance (SF) and Real Asset Finance (RAF). Technology is Angular and Java with Micro-services
- Structured finance has 5 sub products and Real Asset Finance has 7 sub products. Book of work includes on boarding of new business areas and system integrations with upstream platforms
- Currently Structured Finance has 4 sub products on Spartan for 3 countries (UK, FRANCE & U.S.), and Real Asset Finance has on 1 sub product on SPARTAN for 3 countries (UK, FRANCE & U.S.)
- There are a total of 28 counties that this application will be rolled out too.
- The work planned for 2022 is to build and roll out the remaining sub products and also build integrations with other HSBC systems to pull the required data that relate to each deal that business have in place on their books.
- This is a multi-year project expected to continue beyond 2022.
- Team size is currently 31 people with 6 staff in UK and the remaining in Pune/India. This is expected to expand in 2022 (dependent upon budget approval) which may include resources from other countries.
Senior Java Developer with experience on building distributed systems using Java, Micro service architectures in Cloud based environment
- Analyze and propose solutions based on business requirements,
- Integrate solutions with other teams - internal and external
- Efficiently translate these requirements into working software,
- Investigate live system faults, diagnose problems, propose and provide solutions, complete projects in a timely manner
- Excellent core Java skills;
- Excellent Spring boot skills;
- Excellent Spring data/JPA skills.
- Excellent Restful APIs development skills;
- Experience with Spring cloud and Netflix libraries;
- Software engineering best practices including: TDD, design patterns, unit testing with Junit and Mockito, clean code, continuous integration (using Jenkins) and continuous deployment;
- Experience using distributed version control tools such as GIT;
- Experience with build automation tools such as Maven/Gradle;
- Agile development, in particular Scrum and XP; comfortable with practices like pair programming and code review.
- Must be comfortable using Unix and should be good with common Shell commands/Scripting;
- Very Good understanding of English is essential
- Developing application using NoSQL;
- Experience with Micro services architecture and distribute applications;
- Experience with WebSphere;
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!