- Transforming the provided installation instructions into a fully automated package based installation, meeting Investment Banking specific deployment requirements.
- Comparing the approved security concept with the installation manual and requests adjustments in case of necessity, advice the usage of windows groups to access the application and takes possession of mandatory access restrictions.
- Creation of installation documentation per application.
- Maintenance of configuration parameters (Pre-Production and Production environment)
- Responsibility for OS hotfixes and major server releases
- 3rd level support for software deployment (Pre-Production and Production environment)
- Maintain system integration environment in terms of regular software deployments
- Contact point for developers and application responsible for all Windows Server infrastructure related topics
- Responsible for software release builds, maintaining the QA environment and accompanies user acceptance tests.
- Supervision of change related topics (tasks and documentation)
- 2nd level support for software deployment in Production environment
- Coordination of major release test for all applications
- Automated software deployment in enterprise environment
- Automated software deployment process in a multi-level environment
- Microsoft Windows Server operating systems, 2008 and newer
- Microsoft IIS, Microsoft SQL
- AD / GPO
- Microsoft Windows Cluster services
- Programming in VBScript
- Optional: EuroDB/HyperDB
- Scripting languages (PowerShell, SQL)
- Fluent English
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Language courses
- Adaptation tips
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Flight ticket
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Integration events
Be | Shaping the Future Poland
Technology is more than an operational topic, it has become a real strategic matter. More and more, the ability to design and deliver high-quality IT solutions is therefore extremely important.
Be Group enables the leading financial services organisations to manage the complexity of business transformation. We demystify the digital world, helping our clients rethink business models, align with industry and regulatory requirements, engage customers, monetise assets, identify new revenue streams and monitor performance.
We believe that success is driven by collaboration and a passion for performance. Our growing team of over 1,000 diverse, highly skilled specialists combine industry knowledge with extensive practical experience, working with global players forming the present and future landscape of finance. At Be Group, we offer our clients strategic and operational services from management consulting to solutions development.
Be Group has a pool of ICT companies across Europe - Italy, UK, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Romania, Poland and Ukraine – that supports clients managing critical projects, developing new innovative solutions, running applications or service platforms and designing networks for the supporting infrastructure.
Since the foundation of
Be Poland in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customizing our
spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best
individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry.
To help us grow, we are keen to attract new staff with the talent, passion, discipline, and energy needed to support our customers face the challenges of the increasingly complex world.