- Are you an infrastructure-as-code fan? And do you want to see it also in your project?
- Do you want to grow your skills in a friendly and relaxed environment where your team leader is also your mentor, and where the CEO knows you by your name?
- Ever wonder how is it to work on a greenfield project where you can truly shape the whole infrastructure with the help of cloud solutions?
- Facing real-world traffic and related challenges seems like a way to go for you?
- Are you curious about the current state of serverless systems and their utilisation in production?
- Do you want to see your work results being part of a worldwide project?
It seems we are a good fit for you!
Join our in-house development team consisting of experienced professionals and young enthusiasts. We value quality over quantity. No E-Mail Ping-Pong. No corporate bullshit. Thanks to this, we deliver fast without compromising the quality. All that while you will keep influence on your working time!
- Help to built highly-available infrastructures using AWS/Azure services
- Help to implement Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines
- Work hand in hand with developers on Bright's and customers side
- Setup/enhance monitoring, logging and provisioning solutions
- Manage Bright's internal and external systems
- Personal container
- Freedom to select tools
- OS X
- Methodology: Scrum, Kanban
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Language courses
- Help finding an apartment
- Adaptation tips
- Sign up bonus
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
1) phone call
2) tech interview
Bright IT Sp. z o.o.
Bright was founded over twelve years ago with the aim of creating innovative and visionary customer experience. We are technology and marketing experts who combine the skills of IT service providers and digital agencies in a well-coordinated team. From our locations in Austria, Germany and Poland, we work with companies of many industries and sizes on successful websites, web apps and online shops on the pulse of time. Our team is made up of people that share a passion for digitalisation and do their best to support organizations in their digital transformation.
Do you like to work on complex, interesting projects using state-of-the-art technology? Are you looking for a friendly and supportive work environment that values your input and your time to create high-quality results? Are you open to always learning something new?
That is exactly what we offer you at Bright.