- Experience in Java – backend (SOAP, REST)
- Experience in design and implementation of multiple projects
- Spring Framework
- Experience with CI&CD (TeamCity, Maven, GIT)
- Junit, Mockito, Spock or other testing tools / frameworks
- Good self-organization skills and initiative
- Good communication skills in English, written and verbal
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (GCP)
- Commanding knowledge of Linux and Bash scripting
- Version control: Git/Scrum
- Unit tests
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Methodology: Agile, Scrum
- Project management software: Jira
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Language courses
- Adaptation tips
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
What happens when you combine technology with travel? Sabre!
Did you know that cutting-edge technology is used at Sabre by more than 1 billion people around the globe? Did you know that Sabre processes approximately 85,000 transactions per second for the largest industry in the world - travel and tourism? Did you know that we have the broadest portfolio of solutions in the industry to deliver a personalized experience across your journey?
It is because Sabre is with you at every touch point of your travel! We are supporting 300+ airlines, are present at 15 000+ airports and making 789M passengers boarded.
Now that we have your attention – we are looking for forward-thinking, creative people who take ownership of results and make things happen. Is that you? Then come and join our team!