We are looking for a R&D DevOps Engineer who will be part of our Product Development team - responsible for creating new CI/CD pipeline used by the product. In this role you will join a team of 24 which consists of 10 Backend Engineers, 3 Frontend Engineers, 3 DevOps Engineers, 6QA Engineers, 1 Architect and the Manager. You will have a chance to work with the very modern CI/CD process and with the latest technology stack, including Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Git, and MS Azure cloud.
As we are well established team and project we are now in position to take either an experienced professional or a mid level talent who can grow further with us. Even a software developer who work towards switching the career to DevOps is welcome!
Location: This role can be done fully remotely from anywhere in Poland
- Continues Improvements of central CI/CD pipelines.
- Maintenance of CI/CD pipelines.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of CI/CD pipelines.
- Securing CI/CD compliance with the corporate standards.
- Supporting dev team in deployment process
People with knowledge / experience in:
- Microsoft Azure or any other public cloud experience
- Understanding of networking, firewalls and load balancers
- .net Framework, .net Core
- ARM Templates/
- Azure DevOps
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Healthcare package for families
- Bonus Roczny
- Referral Program
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Chill room
Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. We are a world leading provider of ATMs and Point of Sales (POS) solutions that supports banks, financial institutions as well as big retail clients from food & beverage, cosmetics, fashion, furniture and petrol industry. In Katowice we have one of three global centres where retail software in born. We have been present here for over 20 years growing to 300+ employees. And we are still not done! Join any of our four teams:
- In our Research & Development department we have 7 teams of different sizes (5-25 people) consisting of: architects, software engineers, quality assurance analysts and DevOps engineers. R&D team create range of products for Retail and Banking with recent focus to next generation, cloud-based POS products offered to our clients who are key retail brands worldwide. The new product is based on cloud, containerisation, .NET Core, Angular 10 and React.
- In our Professional Services department we are closely cooperating with our global retail customers customizing our POS products to their individual needs and specification. We work with various versions of our products: be that desktop, web or cloud based application and we are bringing customers’ instore experience to the next level via cashless checkouts and digital payments, self-service solutions or fully unattended stores.
- In our Maintenance & Support department we have a small and flexible team of circa 20 software engineers and QA engineers based in Katowice and Wroclaw. In our day-to-day work, we focus on fixing bugs and maintaining the world’s largest retailers’ software solution. Sometimes we also develop additional features.
- In our Global Practice department we have a team of Architects, Business Analysts and DevOps Engineers responsible for creating tools, processes, trainings and support to earlier mentioned departments with the current focus of building an end-to-end CI/CD pipeline and trainings for our NextGen SaaS products.