THE PORTFOLIO OF PROJECTS is run by a talented team that works on mission-critical applications for top-level global financial institutions. The team provides a wide range of services to end customers within Temenos space, including greenfield implementation, upgrades, delivering new features, and running support services. The Team consists of experienced consultants and boasts an informal atmosphere based on collaboration and trust. Do not miss your chance to make an early contribution to Luxoft Temenos practice development.
- Run GAP analysis between client requirements and T24 latest versions in the TPH area
- Identify clients' requirements and potential gaps, create requirement documents for their resolutions.
- Ensure any solutions proposes are realistic and with the agreed scope of the project.
- Analyze client business requirements and produce functional documents for addressing the requirements
- Manage and execute solution design with development and testing teams to ensure the requirements are correctly addressed and the build plan is executed accordingly.
- Practical experience in TPH implementation
- SME level in payments area (SWIFT., STP, RTGS, etc.)
- Detailed understanding of T24 architecture, customization, and parametrization techniques
- Good problem-solving skills and presentation skills as well as stakeholder management skills
- Good written, verbal communication skills & management reporting
- Must be fluent in English - verbal and written
- Trade finance and Loans products
- Customer onboarding
- FCM and Compliance
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!