Cloud Solution Tester
We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Our people are at the center, discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. In October 2020, IBM announced it's intention to separate the IT Infrastructure Services unit of its Global Technology Services division into a new, separate public company, creating two industry-leading companies - IBM and Kyndryl. The spin-off is expected to be completed by the end of 2021. To find out more about Kyndryl, including information relating to privacy, please visit Kyndryl.com.
- In charge of environment (Development and Test) stability for hybrid cloud.
- Work with the development squads to build platform & infrastructure management / provisioning automation and service monitoring using the same methods used in software development to support application development for Cloud products
- Create a bridge between development and operations by applying a software engineering mindset to system administration topics.
- Split their time between operations/on-call duties and maintaining systems and software that help increase site reliability and performance.
- Build & Set up test automation and pipeline frameworks in OpenShift and/or Kubernetes environments.
- Administer automated CI/CD systems and tools for development and test teams.
Who we're looking for?
- Currently we are looking for Cloud Solution Tester
- Overall 6+ years of experience with at least 4+ years of relevant technical and working skills within a cloud environment,
- or on a cloud-based product with proven record for supporting and maintaining high-quality, large-scale solutions.
- 4+ years of working knowledge with at least two operating systems: ESX, RHEL, CentOS Linux, Ubuntu and Windows Servers
- Working knowledge with one or more database: DB2, SQL
- Working knowledge with one or more programming tools: Bash, PowerShell, Python, Ruby and Go.
- Working knowledge with one or more key infrastructure tools/products: Websphere, Active Directory, Ansible, Chef, etc.
- Working knowledge with Container technologies: Kubernetes (preferred), Docker, etc.
- Working knowledge with ServiceNow, JIRA, Confluent, and GitHub
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Experience with technologies enabling reliable data processing pipelines such as Kafka, Elasticsearch, Splunk; database and data visualization technologies for operations such as PostgreSQL Databases, DB2 Database, Influxdb, Grafana, Kibana.
- Knowledge on Network and Storage technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work.
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management.
Freedom to pick your tools
Flexible working hours
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking