Luxoft is one of the major software services companies world-wide. We deliver professional software services in multiple business verticals such as finance, automotive, and digital transformation. Supporting large vehicle manufacturers in the area of development, production and aftersales is Luxoft's ambition. Self-driving car race is still on. For achieving SAE level 3-5 of autonomy, billions of miles must be driven autonomously, in real world and in simulation, to prove robustness and better-than-human performance of autonomous cars. Luxoft's goal is to empower our customers, with deep domain knowledge and smart solutions, to develop cars of the future. In the project, along other professionals, you will be working on a complex pipeline supporting parking functions development, involving, among others, usage of 3D world simulation for functions validation.
- Overall system knowledge (whole real and virtual vehicle).
- Cloudbased computing and data management
- Knowledge of relevant AWS services and framework
- Well-founded knowledge regarding ROS2 middleware supported integration approach either in simulation or real target application will be required
- eCAL as another middleware technology is in use too - to be expected to become part of the virtual software integration as part of the open / closed loop simulation framework
- knowledge referring to the FMI standard for integration of system / software modules will be required in addition to that
- a general knowledge referring to the virtual integration methodology (goal / motivation of doing ADAS simulation) of surrogate models (system components / software functionalities) will be required
- further integration technologies (explicit usage of middleware) will be required to, e.g. ROS2 and eCA as part of the collaboration with the newly created Conti ADAS Eng Framework group
- ROS, ideally ROS2
- Networking and inter-process communication
- FMI - Functional Mockup Interface
- Simulation software (CARLA, IPG CarMaker, ...)
- Understanding of X-In-the-Loop SW Modules testing:
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!