Luxoft has been engaged by a leading Financial Services organisation to provide Murex implementation services on a critical programme.
We require an experienced BAU / RtB support resource with strong knowledge of Murex and and broad exposure to financial markets. You will be working in a high performing team of Luxoft and Client staff.
· Provide day-to-day cover for the Murex platform.
· Dealing with general queries from the business (front to back).
· Developing and delivering minor enhancements as specified by business.
· Perform testing and validation of functionality.
· Plan and schedule work to be delivered.
· Document and update Wiki instructions for support.
· Follow and uphold QA procedures, standards and conventions.
· Perform peer reviews and actively challenge designs to provide the most optimal solutions.
· Create good working relationships with internal clients.
· Mentor junior members of the team, giving advice and training of various modules within the application
· Provide overnight/weekend support as part of a rota.
This role requires an individual with an exceptional hands-on technical skills across a range of disciplines, as well as stakeholder and team management skills.
- Technical skills: Unix/SQL/Excel (Essential), Java (Bonus)
- Murex knowledge: Looking for a horizontal skillset covering Datamart, Pre/Post-trade Workflows, Payments, Fixings, VaR, Market Data, Static Data, Pricing, Market Operations, e-tradepad, etc.
- Product knowledge (min 2): IRD, FXD, Energy (COM), CRD.
- Experience in supporting users across business units
Functional Knowledge; FX, MM Products
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!