The candidate for this role will be focusing on developing the Risk Management Platform and associated trading tools for the bank's xVA Management trading desk. This is a high profile role working on the bank's strategic front office risk platform where the right candidate has the opportunity to directly impact the project's success and stand out. This is an excellent opportunity for those with a risk background to gain front office trading and regulatory exposure.
The xVA Management desk is a global trading desk at bank present in London, New York and Singapore that has responsibility for:
- Credit Valuation Adjustment (CVA) Calculation and hedging,
- Collateral Adjusted Valuation (CAV) hedging,
- Funding Valuation Adjustment (FVA) calculation and hedging,
- Leverage ratio compression portfolio optimization.
The successful candidate will join the xVA IT team where their primary role will be to work closely with and support the activities of the xVA trading desk, developing solutions for ongoing trading requirements and major regulatory initiatives (e.g. CCAR, FRTB). This role provides an excellent opportunity to work closely with the front office and quant analysts in areas at the forefront of regulatory change and development in investment banking.
xVA IT is a dynamic front office-facing environment and will therefore require self-motivation, enthusiasm and very good communication skills in addition to strong, broad ranging technical abilities.
The candidate will work as part of a global team with developers in London (10+) and Wroclaw (20+), and trading desks in New York, London and Singapore.
The team is responsible for the bank's strategic distributed risk system and associated toolset, extending it to support the xVA Trading desk, including:
- sophisticated risk analysis and reporting functionality,
- market and trade data interfaces,
- services to integrate the risk analytics engine with the trading application layer,
- scenario and regulatory exposure calculations,
- downstream feeds and reporting layer,
- provide ad hoc third line development support to the desk.
Projects will range from major and minor enhancements to improving controls/efficiency in existing layers, extending those applications for new business initiatives, and the implementation of newly developed in-house interfaces and technologies.
With the main trading desks located in London and New York, this role offers close contact with front office trading and quantitative personnel, the ability to build business relationships and deliver solutions that have an immediate impact to our business.
- Strong C# server knowledge with multi-threading and excellent design skills.
- Strong MS SQL Server and/or SSAS knowledge.
- Ability to pick up any technical problem and run with it to reach a successful conclusion.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both verbal and written) to interact with key stakeholders and regional teams.
- Distributed grid computing platforms/solutions.
- Model integration skills.
- Exposure to market and trade data within an Investment Banking environment.
- Experience working with and being part of a global development team.
- A pro-active professional who is keen to deliver.
- A self-starter and self-learner, able to jump into any task.
- Experience and/or knowledge related to financial markets and credit risk will be considered as a plus.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!