We are looking for an experienced Technical Lead to be responsible for providing solutions for technical issues which may affect solution delivery. They will facilitate requirements analyses, conduct peer reviews, provide feedback, enhance frameworks as well as acting as a strong individual contributor in their area of remit.
What we require is an individual with strong knowledge of best practices, good organisational skills, and strong proficiency in Java technologies.
- Ownership of technical delivery for their agile team
- Leadership/mentorship over their agile team
- Communication on behalf of their agile team
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in an IT or Engineering discipline
- 4+ years of experience as a software engineer in an agile software delivery team
- 2+ years of experience as a Technical Lead for an agile software delivery team
- A high standard of delivery as evidenced in the technical assessment provided with this vacancy
- Requirements analysis
- Producing high quality detailed designs
- Interfacing with the architecture function to improve architecture frameworks
- Strong estimation techniques
- Strong knowledge of Agile (Scrum or Kanban) delivery processes
- Strong knowledge of Java technologies, ideally in a containerised micro-services architecture
- Strong understanding of TDD and BDD methodologies for software delivery
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Public Cloud provider experience (GCP preferred but AWS acceptable)
- Good knowledge of CI /CD pipeline construction technologies (Jenkins, Maven, Docker)
- Good Linux skills (CentOS, Redhat)
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!