Founded in 1998, the aim of Shiji is to become a "big data" application service platform operator. Shiji has become one of the leading manufacturers of hotel information systems, with a variety of recent investments into the European market. Shiji is gradually expanding from hotel to catering and retail industries, becoming the major software supplier to both industries. Shiji has also introduced consulting, IT solutions and data platform services. Meanwhile, Shiji is developing worldwide leading products and technologies aiming for the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Currently Shiji has more than 50 subsidiaries with about 3,000 employees. www.shijigroup.com
- design, implementation and maintenance ETL pipelines that will allow to validate and transform data,
- analyzing source records and build proper data models suitable for given business needs,
- design of data marts for analytical purposes,
- providing scalable solutions that will allow to process data in near real time,
- give guidance for and coach other developers.
- Spark Streaming,
- AWS Glue,
- hands-on experience with Big Data tools and streaming technologies: Spark, Kafka, Airflow, etc.
- experience with AWS services such as Glue, Redshift, EMR, Athena, S3, etc.
- being fluent in Python,
- have mathematical and analytical predisposition in the context of data processing and data transformation,
- excellent knowledge of SQL, relational databases, data warehouse modeling,
- some experience with data lake platforms and distributed systems,
- capability of writing clean code along with tests,
- being an open-minded, proactive person,
- broad experience with BI engines,
- experience with hospitality business domain
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Language courses
- Adaptation tips
- Help finding an apartment
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Chill room
Shiji Group provides software solutions and services for the hospitality, food service, retail and entertainment industries, ranging from hotel management solutions, to food and beverage and retail systems, payment gateways, data management, online distribution and more.
Founded in 1998 as a network solutions provider for hotels, and later changed to a software provider for the whole consumer market, Shiji Group today comprises 5,000 employees in 80+ subsidiaries and brands, serving over 91,000 hotels, 200,000 restaurants and 600,000 retail outlets.
Shiji is committed to connecting the global business of hospitality. We provide an integrated suite of technological solutions that empower hotel, retail, food, and entertainment companies to better connect with their guests.