You'll be working in Investment Bank IT - Market Data team. We're responsible for providing real-time market data to critical applications, including algorithmic trading, GUIs and analytical platforms. We closely collaborate with the development teams responsible for these systems. We support both stock and derivative trading business.
We own systems comprising in-house code, where we do not use third-party Java libraries due to our performance requirements and depend on internally-developed, GC-free network and collections libraries. We also integrate and build on top of products provided by market data vendors.
- develop, maintain and support systems delivering Market Data from exchanges, vendors and UBS systems to client applications
- with continuous improvement, test script maintenance, regression monitoring, quality control, Task and Change Management, QA Resource management and QA/Prod system co-ownership
- problem solve, plan, analyse and contribute to regional and global projects and initiatives
- participate in planning, estimating, documentation, and stakeholder engagement
- where you will take ownership of development tasks from inception to production, collaborating with BA, PM and Support teams, as well as other regional Market Data teams, delivering new market feeds plus enhancements and fixes
Systems programming knowledge using Core Java, including strong knowledge of data-structures, Linux and networking is a must.
- strong Java weighted toward systems programming, I/O, GC-free, data-structures, low-latency
- strong knowledge of data-structures
- strong Linux, including sys/admin, scripting in some of shell/Python/Groovy
- fundamental understanding of the networking stack
- a keen interest in financial markets (equities/derivatives/FX)
- experience in coding/debugging high-performance low-latency Java applications
- SDLC literate with experience in continuous integration, code-review and automated tests
- knowledge of C or C++ is beneficial
- focused on quality
- an excellent communicator
- aware of on-going technology trends and know pragmatically leverage their benefits
- quick learner
- comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- fluent in English
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!