The portfolio of projects is run by a talented team that works on mission-critical applications for top-level global financial institutions. The team provides a wide range of services to end customers within Temenos space, including greenfield implementation, upgrades, delivering new features, and running support services. The Team consists of experienced consultants and boasts an informal atmosphere based on collaboration and trust. Do not miss your chance to make an early contribution to Luxoft Temenos practice development.
Temenos Business architect is currently being sought to work on a major Programme of work across the business.
As part of the large-scale implementation, our client is seeking a Temenos expert, with knowledge of the core banking platform modules, to help define the application configuration, functional analysis, data migration, etc. liaising heavily with a multitude of internal stakeholders and external vendor/integration partners.
- Act as SME on Financial Crime Mitigation area for T24 implementation
- Run requirements gathering sessions with key stakeholders
- Take ownership of the business architecture of T24 implementation
- Analyze client business requirements and ensure any solutions proposed are realistic and within the agreed scope of the project.
- Define and validate customization needs as per agreed requirements
- Writing of specifications, prepare and perform the configuration of products.
- Make recommendations on best banking practices, design, etc
- Quickly assimilate with the environment and understand end to end where the business needs to get to
- Conduct studies and complex analyses, identify findings, developing solutions, and offers recommendations to management
- Conduct various process reengineering workshops, and document or support sectors in the documentation of processes and/or procedures
- Share expertise, methods, and tools to improve the quality and the business process
- Identify and manage risks associated with the mandates under your responsibility
- To advise, support, and act as a subject matter expert concerning Temenos T24 core banking platform, recommending strategic orientations accordingly.
- Practical experience running Temenos T24 implementations
- 5+ years of experience in T24 core banking solutions with other banking solution providers, an operational role in a bank or in a consulting environment.
- 2+ years of practical experience with Temenos products, including Transact
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in banking and finance or equivalent.
- Analytical/Business Analysis background
- Banking Knowledge: knowledge on fundamental banking processing is mandatory; end to end processing of various banking products. Knowledge of Financial Crime Mitigation module
- Deep knowledge of Temenos T24 core Banking Platform
- Extensive development experience in core modules (FT, LD, MD, FX, MM, PD, Collateral, Account, SL, ...)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills - able to work in a politically sensitive environment
- Experience in a front-end client-facing role is a must.
- Must be fluent in English - verbal and written.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!