TSD (Technology Service Desk) is a Global Support function. We are the first line of IT support for all end-users in our organization. We provide a support and help with issues associated with working environment.
Our team is responsible for accepting, solving or sending the customer's enquiry to the right support organization. A set of tools will be provided to interact with clients via each support channel and Support Specialist will be trained in operation and administration of the tools. Outstanding client communication manner is required for every Level 1 IT Support Specialist as is following the process and procedures to maintain quality and professionalism and other IT streams
- logging, updating and resolving reported end-user issues and track them in the ticketing tool
- cooperating with various IT support teams inside the company on user related queries
- point of contact for internal users of the bank to support technology related issues and queries
- supporting documentation publishing to assist staff with requests for information and provide staff training if required
- using world-class ticketing systems and tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English and German
- A natural ability to solve complex issues
- Experience in customer service role
- Good analytical skills
- Flexible and able to respond to change
- Solutions focused with a can-do attitude
- Ambitious and innovative approach to daily tasks
- Demonstrate high level of customer focus
- Keen in using modern business technologies
- IT knowledge
- Willing to develop in IT and support role
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!