Data Cloud is an exciting new digital platform built to support not only to host cloud services it also provides the framework for hosting the Data Mesh and the robust tools for creating and managing the Data Products. You will work alongside other experts on a genuinely ground breaking project with the latest cloud based data technologies creating tools and micro services to build Data Products . As a key part of the IB CDIO Market Regulations team you will contribute to architecture and technical direction of the project. The team is being run with a particular emphasis on Dev Ops and the CI/CD pipeline and located globally across London, Poland and India.
- Be part of a scrum team working on delivering business value through software
- Implement and deliver high quality software leveraging the latest cloud based technologies
- Design, build and maintain efficient reusable code
- Conduct code review and test software as needed
- Take ownership and provide technical direction and system architecture
- Possess a high level of curiosity and awareness of emerging technologies and trends
- Collaborate with product owner and manager, software engineering teams and UX/UI designers
- Adhere to operational controls and procedures to promote software from test to production
- At least 3-year practical experience in writing readable code and commercial software design
- Experience in core Java
- Experience in Spring, Kafka, Docker, Oracle DB, Apache Flink, microservices
- Experience with UNIX platforms
- Databases: experience with RDBMS; understanding of DB design principles and concepts, understanding of ORM
- Strong OOP skills and ability to propose the design and implement changes in complex systems
Experience in using clean code principles, design patterns, system architecture
- Hands-on experience implementing back-end services using Java or Node.js
- Hands-on experience with testing frameworks, TDD
- Hands-on experience working with Agile and DevOps development methodologies
- Proven experience building full-stack applications from inception through to production
- Understanding of DevOps tools and engineering practices using micro-services, CI/CD pipeline, and test automation
- Experience with other UI frameworks such as Angular
- Experience in API management and application integration in GraphQL and RESTful services
- Experience with cloud, ideally Azure
- Mentor junior team members and share knowledge of your skillsets out to the wider team
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!