Our client is a leading mobile advertising technology company. We are devoted to solving the fundamental business challenge faced by freemium app and game developers, generating sustainable revenue streams through ad monetization across all connected devices. Built by
developers for developers, our unified platform serves approximately 500+ million monthly active users and empowers thousands of the world's leading app developers and publishers to integrate, manage and optimize all ad revenue sources across mediation, exchange and ad
serving. We are investing for the long term to build the platform that will fuel the app economy of the future. What we offer:
● Learn and grow with some of the best experts in the industry
● Contribute to technically diverse (platforms: Unix, mobile (iOS/Android), C++, Scala, Ruby), highly scalable, open source technologies and hacker friendly projects
● Work with a high-growth, publicly traded company (with over 500 employees in 11 years)
● Join a friendly, culturally diverse team (+44 nationalities) where people value excellence, team spirit, passion, courage, pragmatism and accountability
The Big Data Developer will be involved in designing and developing our big data platform which collects, processes, streams and analyzes very large amounts of data.
We are looking for a smart, tech enthusiast who is a fast learner, and above all, a people person to join our team and tackle our daily data challenges.
- A team player
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent), or a veteran of a technological army unit
- 4+ years professional experience in software development, preferably Java/Scala/Python
- 3+ years experience with Spark
- Experience with Kafka, NoSQL stores
- Sense of ownership for own learning and development
- Experience in processing and analyzing large volumes of data
- Excellent English skills
- Experience with AWS and docker - an advantage
- Experience with DevOps tasks - an advantage
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!