Next Gen Clearing Transformation Layer project is strategic message transformation process used to standardise data flows between clients and internal consumers. This role is for an experienced Software Engineer who will be helping to build the next generation platform and solution aligning to the firm's cloud strategic roadmap.
- Development, Refactoring, Unit and Integration testing of applications
- Active participation in technical reviews
- Participation in technical analysis and estimation of the assigned tasks
- Development of automated testing solutions
- Active participation in release preparation process
- Work in distributed agile team based in Poland, UK and India
- Solid experience in core Java (3+ years)
- Knowledge of Java 8 or newer versions' features
- Experience with Spring framework
- Experience with messaging technologies such as Tibco JMS, MQ or Kafka
- Basic understanding of Unix command line
- Good communicative English
- Experience with SQL, understanding of basic DB design principles
- Understanding of Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with modern CI/CD stack
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with Docker, Azure
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!