- Manage SQL Server databases throughout whole lifecycle.
- Installation, configuration, maintenance, and performance of critical SQL Server RDBMS systems
- Configure and maintain MS SQL Server Databases and services.
- Perform scheduled migration/upgrade, maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours.
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes.
- Share knowledge and expertise with other team members.
- Ensuring availability and consistent performance of corporate applications
- Configuring and maintaining backup and monitoring of databases
- Migration of older versions of SQL Server to versions 2016 and 2019 – focus on in system migration approach with MS migration tooling (support application owners’ predicted remediation tasks)
- Solid experience in MS SQL Server Administration
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
- Experience working with Windows server, including Active Directory
- Solid experience with SQL Server migration to versions 2016 and 2019
- Ansible knowledge desirable
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Language courses
- Adaptation tips
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Flight ticket
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Integration events
Be | Shaping the Future Poland
Technology is more than an operational topic, it has become a real strategic matter. More and more, the ability to design and deliver high-quality IT solutions is therefore extremely important.
Be Group enables the leading financial services organisations to manage the complexity of business transformation. We demystify the digital world, helping our clients rethink business models, align with industry and regulatory requirements, engage customers, monetise assets, identify new revenue streams and monitor performance.
We believe that success is driven by collaboration and a passion for performance. Our growing team of over 1,000 diverse, highly skilled specialists combine industry knowledge with extensive practical experience, working with global players forming the present and future landscape of finance. At Be Group, we offer our clients strategic and operational services from management consulting to solutions development.
Be Group has a pool of ICT companies across Europe - Italy, UK, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Romania, Poland and Ukraine – that supports clients managing critical projects, developing new innovative solutions, running applications or service platforms and designing networks for the supporting infrastructure.
Since the foundation of
Be Poland in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customizing our
spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best
individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry.
To help us grow, we are keen to attract new staff with the talent, passion, discipline, and energy needed to support our customers face the challenges of the increasingly complex world.