Looking for talented, motivated, independent and collaborative engineers with a positive and exciting experience of working in distributed team who would like to be a part of our scrum team.
We build a Single Page web application for one of the top wealth management company in the USA. This application is dedicated to investment managers who should have possibility of quick decision regarding possibilities of invest billions of US dollars.
The application has to be able not only to provide a quick response for the users but also must conform all modern UI/UX trends in order to embody a great experience to them. In the nearest future there is a list of related products dedicated to the process of rating management for assets.
The server side is based on Java 11, Spring Boot 2, Feign and ProjectReactor. Front end is built based on Angular 8 and TypeScript. For the automation tests purposes JUnit, Mockito, AssertJ, Cucumber are used. We are using continuous integration and delivery by using Maven, Bamboo, XL Deploy and dedicated RedHat servers.
- Working in product and delivery Agile scrum team
- Contribute to the design and architecture using Java 11, Spring Boot 2
- Help scale the product and build out new features
- Contribute to the frontend if and when needed using Angular 8
- Apply algorithm development to solve great challenges
- Automating unit tests, integration tests, acceptance tests using - JUnit, Mockito, AssertJ, Cucumber
- a good grasp of Object Oriented Programming and Design patterns that avoid redundancy and promote efficiency, legibility, testability and maintainability of code
- a desire to collaborate and innovate with our team
- great analytical skills and logic
- 5+ years commercial Java experience
- Java 11 experience
- excellent knowledge of Java Core, Generics, Java Streams, Concurrency (CompletableFuture)
- commercial Spring experience
- REST web-services implementation experience
- experience with Jira, Git, Maven, Bamboo
- understanding of Scrum, Continuous Integration
- be quick learner and have a desire to learn the domain and its business processes
- advanced spoken and written English
- Angular 6-8
- JUnit: Jupiter, Vintage
- Mockito, AssertJ
- Spring Boot 2
- Spring Security
- Spring Cloud: OpenFeign, Ribbon, WireMock
- Apache Avro
- Project Reactor
- DBMS: Oracle
- IntelliJ IDEA
- XL Deploy
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!