We are utilizing a city's existing fleet and a growing number of mobile devices connected to our network, we collect real-time data that supports the enforcement of traffic laws. We are implementing the first technology provider to create a vision-based solution capable of detecting, understanding, and determine causation of traffic violations, to help cities achieve their Vision Zero safety goals.
- Collaborate with the team to design new features and product enhancements.
- Maintain and improve the performance of the production systems.
- Implement and enhance tests to ensure quality.
- Evangelize engineering through open source contributions and organized events.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional programming experience in a general purpose programming language (C++ or Java or Python or GO or willing to learn GO)
- Ability to write clean, testable and easily maintainable code
- Good knowledge of SQL and relational database design
- Ability to clearly communicate and discuss ideas & concepts
Desired Skills and experience
- Golang experience
- Experience with public cloud providers (AWS or GCP or Azure)
- Understanding of Docker, Kubernetes or other container technologies
- You work independently and are goal-oriented
- Experience in building apps in microservices architecture
- Hands-on experience in cloud automation Terraform, CloudFormation or similar
- Hands-on experience in implementing and managing CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins)
- Experience working with public cloud provider offerings (AWS, GCP, Azure etc) and Terraform IaaC
- Experience working with messaging queues and/or streaming platforms(Kafka, Kinesis, RabbitMQ)
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!