The BOC Group creates high-quality ADONIS and ADOIT software used by customers all over the world. For over 20 years, our IT tools have been helping organizations around the world in Business Process Management (BPM) and Corporate Architecture Management (EAM).
Join our experienced team! Learn about software development best practices for a variety of customers and business cultures. 20 years of dynamic growth! Grow with us!
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Operating in cloud native environments
Who we're looking for?
- Experience with React.js, its core principles, workflows, and popular libraries (e.g., Redux state management)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Git)
- Experience in Cloud DevOps is a plus
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Bicycle parking
- Adaptation tips