Luxoft is looking to hire L2 Cloud Support Engineer for SaaS (FCI) product offering, aimed at financial services organizations. Level 2 team handles configuration issues, troubleshooting, software installations, hardware repair (including in-house repair or coordinating depot services). They handle escalated issues that Level 1 support is not equipped to handle.
The matter of the project is to integrate and production client(s) in-house infrastructure/existing applications with fraud detection SaaS platform run by service provider hosted in the cloud.
- Working with Level 1 support to identify problems raised by customers and advising on the solution
- Monitoring and triage JIRA board, fielding support tickets as they come in
- Investigating these tickets to establish whether the problem is caused by mis-configuration of the system, bad data or a bug in the code
- Reproducing issues raised and troubleshooting with the development team when needed to escalate further
- Identifying any data issues and resolving them through creation and execution of similar scenarios
- Collaborating with the development team (L3) by providing any support they require for fixing issues
- Updating FAQs and documentation so team members can try to fix problems themselves
- Set up new users' accounts in the Software when requested and provide necessary permissions
- Analysing issues to spot common trends and underlying problems
- Deploy, automate, maintain and manage IBM (or AWS) cloud based system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of our systems
- Build automated deployments using configuration management technology
- Troubleshoot and resolve errors in the existing information systems
- Recommend solutions for enhancing performance by identifying the most practical alternative solutions and assisting with modifications
- Must have Cloud (IBM, AWS etc) support experience (ideally 3+ years)
- Hands on experience in supporting Cloud environment and service improvements.
- Knowledge of automation practices (DevOps).
- Knowledge of ITIL best practices.
- Managing production infrastructure with various tools
- IT Industry qualifications from major vendors
- Experience with support stack and ticket workflows (ticketing systems like Jira Service Manager or Service Now or equivalent, CMDB systems, alerting systems, wiki systems like confluence, etc)
- Experience with production and support stack. Ours is made of Grafana, Kibana, Elastic Search
- Experience with monitoring.
- Cloud experience, ideally public clouds, like IBM Public Cloud or AWS
- Experience handling virtualization, containers, dockers, micro-services based architecture,
- Experience with network concepts (VPN, IP routing, NAT, load balancing, proxy and reverse proxy, etc)
- Able to manipulate SQL and no-SQL databases and indexation systems (e.g. Elastic Search).
- Ability to understand complex scripts in python and to write simple ones
- Ability to understand scripts and environments made using automation technologies (Terraform, Ansible, etc)
- Familiar with CI/CD tools like: Jenkins, CircleCI, Bitbucket pipeline, or similar.
- Cloud relevant certifications.
- Ability to become part of a global distributed team. Ability to align to a global and common vision.
- Quality-oriented. Careful not to break anything used in production. Careful not to break other's contributions.
- Team player. Ability to contribute in an autonomous way. Pro-active, problem solver. Respectful of other's contributions.
- Fluent in English.
- Keen to work in an Agile environment.
- Keen to participate to on-duty shifts.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!