Our client is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provide a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals.
Join our dynamic global team of talented developers, technical architects, and functional analysts who work in concert to deliver high-profile projects using modern technologies. The goal of this team is the implementation of a unified data strategy to be adopted by the various engineering teams based upon the firm's data platforms, with the appropriate governance and controls for protecting the firm's and clients' data.
- Design and implement new Regulatory reporting to support all global regulatory initiatives. The Regulatory Reports are crucial to the firm fulfilling the requirement of external regulators.
- Solve challenging big data problems. Ensure data correctness while processing millions of rows a day
- Find the most effective ways to aggregate and present the data to end-users. Become a data scientist.
- Use Java/Spring/Spark/Scala technology stack to develop effective data processing services within the data lake.
- Build relationships with end-users to understand the business and suggest improvements to existing tools and processes.
- Connectivity with third-party tools and vendor toolsets
- Working on Client's inhouse visual data modeling toolset - Legend
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of financial instruments across multiple asset classes ranging from high volume FX trades to complex Commodities, Credit, Equities, and Interest Rate derivatives.
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Work closely with the end-users and engineering colleagues to create and support the implementation, testing, and rollout of regulatory reports and controls
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, mindset of ownership, and excellent follow-through
- Programming skills in Java and or Scala
- Experience with SQL, relational databases and query optimization
- Self-starter able to comfortably read the code and tests and proactively uplift the project
- Experience in using a test-driven development
- Good understanding of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance and resiliency
- Focus on software quality - ability to write clean code and encourage others to do so
- Openness for acquiring new skills and learning new technologies
- Experience or a strong interest in investment banking or financial products is a plus
- Experience with big data concepts (we use Hadoop and Spark)
- Experience with near real-time transactional systems with NoSQL databases (Kafka, Elastic Search)
- Experience in BPMN and user workflow-based systems
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!