Our client is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provide a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals.
The Global Equities Enricher team based in Warsaw develops systems used for processing Cash Equity orders and executions from Front Office systems and venues - enriching them and passing them to systems throughout Bank. We work with colleagues in the Front Office as well as the operational areas covering booking, compliance, and regulatory reporting to offer the best level of service to our clients.
Working as part of the team you will make improvements and add new features for our clients and users of our systems within The Bank. You will improve and write new systems that have to handle hundreds of millions of events daily, coping seamlessly with volume spikes and outages.
- You will make a real difference for the clients with a mixture of quick/small changes as well as big new features and significant shifts in architecture.
- You will work with high-volume messages, with a significant focus on scalability, resilience, and test automation.
- You will be involved in all parts of the project life-cycle that includes design, implementation, and testing.
- You will have an impact on the design and test approach - a wide range of internal and open source technologies are available.
- Modern technology stack: Java/Spring, C++, Data Store (SQL, NoSQL, Bigdata), Messaging (Kafka, Flink), Builder tools (Git, Gradle / Maven pipelines), Testing/TDD (Junit, Mockito), etc.
- Solid object oriented design and programming skills - Java
- BSc or MSc in a Computer Science degree
- Proficient at working with large and complex code bases
- Experience working directly with client to transform requirements into software solutions preferred.
- Highly motivated. Willingness to take initiative and work independently
- Previous experience working in a global team
- Test automation - unit, functional, performance & non-functional
- Linux Scripting
- Interest in learning Financial Services
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!