Our client is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provide a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals.
Fixed Income, Currency, and Commodities (FICC) Technology plays a key role in the firm's ability to help institutional clients buy and sell financial instruments on liquidity venues around the world, an important revenue driver for the firm.
Post Execution Automation team is responsible for the development of our strategic platform for real-time trade processing where performance and reliability are the keys. This platform is used to drive real-time decision-making and trade-booking by traders and sales across a range of business lines on a daily basis.
Join our dynamic global team of talented developers, technical architects, and functional analysts who work in concert to deliver high-profile projects using modern technologies. The goal of this team is the implementation of a unified data strategy to be adopted by the various engineering teams based upon the firm's data platforms, with the appropriate governance and controls for protecting the firm's and clients' data.
- Design, implement and test distributed systems tracking business workflows for trade processing
- Integrate with various internal and external services using industry standard protocols such REST and FIX
- Ensure systems can handle high data volumes using established and emerging technologies, techniques and processes
- Develop tooling and automations facilitating onboarding of new and migrating existing systems onto the platform
- Be involved with all stages of the software development life cycle with a range of technologies, and collaborate closely with engineering teams who support the underlying infrastructure and frameworks
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a relevant field such as Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or Engineering
- Strong programming skills in Java
- At least 3 years experience
- Experience in designing and implementing concurrent, distributed systems
- Experience designing scalable and reliable systems, with a focus on APIs / modularity/testability
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!