- the willingness to participate on our mission to digitize logistics world by bringing modern solutions to the users, which significantly improve their daily work
- the ability to transfer ideas or customer wishes into solutions and features
- the stubbornness not to give up till it works and you can be proud of your work
- at least 2 years of professional experience in full-stack software development
- the knowledge of following technologies: Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate, PostgreSQL, Angular (C# knowledge would be beneficial)
- a team-spirit to see the big picture and a common goal
- responsibility for security, mainly authentication, SSO and authorization
- diverse teams working in an agile way using Jira as a project management tool
- the possibility to participate on meaningful projects in close cooperation with colleagues from product management, other software development teams, UX/UI and quality management
- security of a successful IT company with the chance to develop our own product, after initial probation period a permanent contract, very nice modern offices as well as flexibility to work from home and other benefits
- friendly recruitment process which gives you the chance to get to know us as well as to show your attitude and your coding skills
- Back- end: Java 11, Framework: Spring, Spring-Boot
- Front-end: Angular 11
- Database: PostgreSQL, Database framework: Hibernate
- Project management tool: JIRA
- Version control tool: Git
- Build management tool: Jenkins
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Visa Services
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
TRANSPOREON Group is one of the European market leaders for e-logistics. We connect manufacturers, retailers and wholesalers with their logistics service providers through cloud-based software solutions.
Not only economic, but also ecological optimization potentials are fully used thanks to our products. We combine challenging assignments with a friendly working environment.
We are bound together by our shared goals and vision for the company, even though we often come from very different backgrounds in terms of experience, culture and language.
We trust in our abilities and dare to try out new things. The TRANSPOREON Group is an exciting place for fresh ideas - in many different locations around the world.