One of the biggest UK rail network companies operating with rail infrastructure and asset management has a need to develop and support enterprise level information systems.
Programme is replacing legacy reporting technology (OBIEE, Discoverer and SAP BO) with Power BI. We will be using iterative development cycles to do this consisting of data engineering and preparation to bring the data into Power BI from our various on prem systems, and report writing to create the reports.
Programme is replacing legacy reporting systems with Power BI. The work is new development in terms of reports and data models within Power BI and/or Azure.
- Design and develop data and analytical solutions in collaboration with users
- Analyse and translate complex business needs to data
- Develop data structure to be utilised for further report creation
- Create models and operate with data 5, Performance optimisation
- Create and maintain project artefacts and documentation
- Power BI data modelling
- Power BI data loads
- Power BI performance optimisation
- Good understanding of ER and Dimensional Data Modelling concepts (3NF, Data Marts, Data Warehouses)
- Good understanding of database objects (Tables, Indexes, Views)
- SQL Query tools (SQL Developer, SQL*Plus)
- Installation & maintenance of on-premise PowerBI gateways (note - need at least one resource with this)
- Azure Analysis Services
- Azure Data Factory
- SAP BO Universe modelling
- OBIEE RPD metadata modelling
- SQL Query performance optimisation (Oracle)
- Experience building ETL data loads
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!