Fullstack JS Engineer
WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
Stats Perform is one of the largest providers of sporting content in the world. The data, video and editorial content that we create, spans across many sports and thousands of competitions. As a Developer, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of all client-side aspects of Sport Data Collection Clients products.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Deliver high quality, robust and testable code adhering to internal engineering procedures, code conventions and development methodologies
- Contribute to comprehensive documentation that supports the development and system support lifecycles
- Work to continually improve software deployment to ensure iterative releases and rapid deployment of updates to our customers across all platforms
- Supporting other developers with their day-to-day work
- Collaborate with the Product and UX Design team on the delivery of the product requirements.
Who we're looking for?
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience in code reviews
- Practical knowledge of ReactJS + Redux
- Skills and experience in NodeJS
- Commercial experience with GIT
- Self-reliance, ability to prioritize day-to-day tasks and ability to cooperate with team
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Experience in TDD
- Understand deployment process and release policies
- Experience in working with Docker
- Experience in working with TypeScript
- Commercial experience in WebSockets
- Knowledge and experience in JS testing: Karma/Jasmine/Mocha/Sinon
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages