- Be an active part of an agile project team and cooperate directly with our clients.
- Implement, configurate and customise core insurance systems such as Guidewire, TIA or INSIS aligned with the clients’ needs.
- Design IT solutions and prepare its documentation.
- Plan and execute unit tests.
- As part of our internal R&D team you can be involved in the development of our own innovative solutions for our clients.
- Have experience in any OOP (preferable Java) programming language
- Have a very good understanding of OOP principles
- Have a very good command of English (min. B2)
- Have a good communication skills
- Understand software engineering
- Know software development best practices
- Have the willingness to learn new technologies and solutions
- Have teamwork skills and experience
- Have understanding of design patterns
- Speak French or German
- Know any of the following: Web services (REST/SOAP), Microservices, JMS knowledge, Spring, or any similar hands-on experience
- Code review
- Knowledge Base
- Integration tests
- Performance tests
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- Methodology: Scrum
- Project management software: JIRA
- Can switch project
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Language courses
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Car parking
We are a Team of almost 800 professionals who build the Digital Future for the world’s largest insurance, banking, and leasing organizations. Our history of business advisory and software implementation goes back to the year 2000. Sollers Consulting’s roots are in Poland, but the company’s footprint is visible around the world. Working with us means taking part in many projects worldwide (Poland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, USA, Canada, Japan). Our teams are located in Warsaw, Cologne, Gdansk, Tokyo, Lublin, Wroclaw, Paris, Barcelona and Poznań. Being agile across our company and our projects enable us to play an active role in industries with high digitalization needs.
As an international company with offices & projects around the world and Sollers of 20+ nationalities, we thrive in our multi-culture. We guarantee you will feel like you belong here, whether you are from Poland, the West, the East or another hemisphere.
Get to know us at www.sollers.eu