edrone is an Autonomous eCommerce Cloud and the first eCRM designed for eCommerce. We provide advanced Marketing Automation solutions, based on our algorithms, that are easy to install (Plug'n'Play). Our goal is to help to understand customers behavior (Customer Intelligence) and engage them (Marketing Automation) with an all-in-one e-commerce marketing cloud.
We're a hard-working, fun-loving, get-things-done type of team that is building a platform that helps increase client's online sales. We know how much grit it takes to start your own business and grow it into something that lasts. We roll our sleeves up, we act fast, and we learn together. We're looking for people that will do the same.
What we value
- Being product-oriented - we want to deliver value for our customers by solving important challenges of the e-commerce industry. We consider technology as one of multiple ways to achieve this goal.
- Seeking mastery. We read books, attend conferences and meetups. We have a library of books. We study alone and in groups. Company has a budget to support us. We do this because it is our passion.
- Curiosity. If we use something we want to know how it works exactly. What are the constraints, when does it fail
- Direct, honest and timely feedback. This is how we improve.
- Autonomy. We support each other and we actively avoid micromanagement.
- Being a good human. We don't tolerate jerks, no matter how brilliant they are
edrone is a SaaS product for e-commerce. It is used by hundreds of big retailers both in Poland and world wide. edrone won multiple awards including Computer World's "Best in Cloud" in 2017 and 2018.
How we work
- DevOps - you build it you run it
- Small, tightly-knit groups of skillful people
- Code Reviews
- Directly Responsible Individual
- Pair programming
- Paying back technical debt whenever you can
- Blameless postmortems
- Recognize that change is constant
Interesting technical challenges
- Scalability - we ingest "tons" of data that must be processed near-real time. Traffic patterns change constantly and we have to adapt dynamically. We rely on horizontal partitioning and auto-scaling a lot.
- Reliability - uptime, latencies, queue processing delays - we live and breathe by these metrics. We assume machines, disks, network and software will fail. Our approach is resilience engineering and automation.
- Java 11
- General understanding of distributed systems
Skills - nice to have
- Modern front-end framework - React, Angular or Vue
Other tech we use:
- AWS (25+ services) Java 11, git, JIRA, Confluence, WebStorm, PhpStorm, IntelliJ, Redis, Hadoop, Spark
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
edrone is a one-branch, SaaS, eCommerce instant ROI platform for online retailers.
We help our clients benefit from tech adoption. We focus on our operations internationally. And we address our offer to retailers who want to upgrade their marketing, customer acquisition and retention, and customer service efforts. We are synonymous with eCommerce and with disruptive, fast-paced growth.
We are based in Krakow, Poland, with offices in Barcelona and São Paulo serving clients all over the world and handling online transactions worth over 3 billion Euros / year.
We're honored with the first prize in Best in Cloud competition by Computerworld Magazine as the Best CRM 2017, 2018 and 2019, rewarded by Jury of Top 100 IT CIO from CEE.
We work with eCommerce businesses of all sizes and from any segment. In our customers portfolio you will find companies like: Xiaomi, Timberland, Converse, Husqvarna, Ryłko, Tous, Sneaker Peeker, Sneaker Studio and over a thousand others.