ArcelorMittal Business Center of Excellence need a technical specialist to design, build and maintain the technical configuration of Oracle HCM cloud, and the complex integrations between Oracle HCM Cloud and the group and local SAP systems.
- Analysis of architecture across Europe and integrate selected talent suite of Oracle solution with existing ecosystem where SAP applications are mostly used.
- Design and maintain fast formulas, workflow rules, complex reports and other technical configurations in Oracle HCM Cloud
- Designing integration solutions from/to Oracle HCM.
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions
- Monitor the integrations, analyze error reports, resolve issues and suggest improvements
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise, document issues in Oracle Service Requests and work with Oracle to resolve the issues
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals
- Be align with GDPR(RODO) regulation – working on sensitive data.
Who we're looking for?
- Master or engineer degree IT or other related
- Very good communication skills both in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of another language will be a plus (e.g. Spanish, Italian, German, French)
- Deep understanding of Oracle HCM cloud architecture
- Basic knowledge of SAP HCM
- Knowledge about integration with others HR’s systems
- Hands-on experience with Oracle HCM software development and system administration
- Knowledge about Software Development Lifecycle and Agile project methodology
- Familiarity with other application around HCM process.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy program emerytalny
- Karta Sodexo LunchPass
- Car parking