Mid/Senior WordPress Developer
6 000 - 10 000 pln net / month
How we work?
- our tech stack: Laravel, Drupal, Wordpress, React, React Native, Vue.js, Node.js, NestJS,
- utilize local development environment based on Docker,
- engage in OpenSource community by developer initiatives,
- actively support OpenSource solutions for Gutenberg: GutenbergJS and Gutenberg Cloud,
- work in international team,
- closely cooperate with Project Managers (project status reporting).
Joining Netkata means:
- working in a creative environment that boosts professional growth,
- ability to develop and implement your own solutions – we’re a small agile team, so everyone has big influence on how we work and the direction we take,
- team-based long-term projects in collaboration with international partners,
- flexible working time, with partial remote work possible,
- employee referral programme - get 3000 PLN for hiring your friend or colleague who you recommended our job offer to,
- possibility to work in one of our offices in Poland, Portugal or Norway,
Who we're looking for?
- at least 3 years of commercial experience in HTML, CSS,
- at least 2 years of commercial experience in WordPress or other CMS,
- experience in working with git or other CVS,
- knowledge of popular WP plugins,
- knowledge of WooCommerce,
- ability to create your own patterns and plugins,
- ability to write your own modules for VisualComposer (nice-to-have for Gutenberg),
- knowledge of ACF and ACF Block,
- analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- knowledge of Scrum,
- knowledge of one or more popular content editor (Gutenberg, VisualComposer, WPBakery, Divi, Elementor).
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages