We are looking for a Linux Application Support Engineer with hands-on experience of Linux Operating Systems and associated technologies. You will be providing 2nd line support in a very dynamic business environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a team of highly skilled Linux freaks working on exciting projects and supporting a multitude of applications running on varied platforms and advanced technologies.
You will work with technologies like Linux, JBoss/Websphere/Weblogic, Activemq, openLDAP, MySQL, Oracle DB, F5 load balancer, ELK Stack, Zabbix in constantly evolving environment.
- provide second line technical support for Linux based server farms and clusters processing instant payment transactions, based on ITIL best practices.
- install and configure new systems
- integrate payment applications
- apply corrections based on Change Enablement process
- automate repetitive tasks via bash/Python/Ansible/XL Deploy
Who we're looking for?
- advanced Linux based systems administration, debugging and performance tuning skills
- experience in supporting applications on large, high availability environments
- fluent communication in English.
- reliability and precision at work.
- team spirit.
- fundamentals of databases and SQL syntax knowledge
- experience in automating with Bash/Perl/Python/Ansible/XL Deploy
- experience in network administration
- experience with VMware virtualization
- experience in field of Jboss configuration and performance tuning
- experience in field of Activemq configuration
- experience in field of openLDAP integration
- experience in field of monitoring systems integration
- experience in OpenShift/Kubernetes and/or Docker
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages