At Atos, together with our colleagues and partners from the UK, Germany, Benelux and Italy, we care for the quality of the big banking systems and financial services. We are involved in testing of credit cards, foreign banking transfers, online banking applications and development of innovative banking products.
We work in Scrum, DevOps or SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework), in teams that consists of both manual and automation Tests Engineers. We cooperate closely with developers and business analysts/Product owners. In our daily job we work with SQL, SOAP/REST services, Jira and test management tools like X-Ray, HP ALM or TFS.
Our test department numbers over 200 test engineers - you will always find here a buddy to support you or a mentor to help you develop your skills.
- Analysis and review of the requirements for the tested system/application;
- Create test cases and execute them (functional tests, regression, integration tests);
- Defect management – bugs reporting, retesting and tracking till the closure;
- Closely collaborate with developers, business analytics and other test engineers;
- Create test reports;
- Participate in meeting with your team and Customer representatives.
Are you the one we are looking for?
- You have at least 1 year as a manual tester or in similar role (i.e. involved in UAT tests);
- You have experience testing bank apps – like core banking systems, electronic banking apps, payment services, credit and debit card processing, back office banking transfer processing, etc;
- You are familiar with payment message formats (SEPA, SWIFT, Instant Payments, EPC Rulebook, PSD2, XML/ISO) – this is not a must, but we will appreciate that much!
- You have general knowledge about banking products – loans, deposits, bank accounts, credit cards;
- You can easily build test cases based on specified requirements
- You know the basics of SQL
- You know ISTQB theory and understand how to use it wisely (no certification needed!)
- You speak English at min. B2 level (German will be a plus too)
Despite technical skills it is always good if you:
- Have analytical mind and problem-solving skills;
- Know how to ask the right questions to get needed answers;
- Want to further grow in the test area (so we will be right beside you with our internal and external trainings).
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages