Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
DN provides value to customers helping them to digitalize and optimize sales process. Be a part of the team which build for one of our global retail customer the Mobile POS Supervisor application that is supporting store managers to oversee, review and authorize all requests coming from the cashiers working on all Points Of Sale in a large RTA (Ready-to-assemble) store.
We are looking for talented and experienced Fullstack Developer willing to work on mobile solutions using Angular JS, Cordova, .NET and MS SQL. Working experience in development applications for Android / iOS and Jenkins hands-on proficiency would be an asset.
We are happy to consider people with various backgrounds, skills and experience such as: fullstacks passionate about frontend or fullstacks focused on backend or a bit of both. We can do that because there is some flexibility and room to discuss the final shape of these roles.
If you want to work for an established, global brand that has been in Katowice for over 20 years and is all about developing own products, apply!
In this role you will:
- Develop and deliver scalable, high-end solutions for blue-chip organizations across the globe
- Design and build of scalable technology stack
- Support investigation and solve defects
- Estimate new feature requests and research new technologies to develop high end applications
- Report progress to line management
- Collaborate with product development teams, our local project teams in EMEA and if needed with our customers.
Who we're looking for?
Must have Qualifications:
- At least 2 years’ experience on similar position
- Experience with full software development life cycle, continuous integration, unit testing, and version control
- Understanding of microservices architecture
- Communicative English (Polish language is not required)
- Two or more of the following at various levels of expertise:
- Angular2+ or AngularJS or React
- TypeScript or (S)CSS or NgRx or Nodejs
- C# / .NET Core
- REST (ASP.NET Core)
Nice to have Qualifications
- Cloud (Azure) experience
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Familiar with Atlassian Suite (Confluence, JIRA, BitBucket)
- Experience with retail systems and retail domain knowledge
- Experience with systems integration ( e.g. Jenkins )
- Experience with device integration, like scanners, pin pads or fiscal printers
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages