Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
We are currently looking for a Global Solution Architect to join our Global Centre in Katowice - one of our three strategic locations, where retail software is born. We have been present in Katowice for over 20 years growing to 300+ employees. And we are still not done! Due to new product development based on cloud, containerisation, .NET Core, Angular 10 and React we are expanding our team of 10 Solution Architects based in various locations such as UK, Germany, Finland and Singapore.
In this role you will be closely cooperating with our global retail customers helping them to bring their instore experience to the next level using Diebold Nixdorf compelling and innovative POS software solutions. Diebold Nixdorf retail software solutions are enabling exciting customer experiences such as cashless checkouts and digital payments, self-service solutions or fully unattended stores.
Your main responsibility will be to take part in design of our new cloud-based product where you will be advising both our product development team and our customers as well as proposing solutions based on our existing classical products.
If you are an architect that wants to do a global role or a senior software engineer or a tech lead looking for a step up in your career then this job is for you!
You do not have to have previous experience in cloud technologies but we expect an expert knowledge on Microsoft tech-stack around .Net.
In return we will allow you to work fully remotely from home and will give you a chance to travel (after pandemic) should you wish to do so.
- Supporting and designing cloud solutions for retail customers based on our products
- Creating training material and holding internal trainings for our professional services employees
- Being the voice of projects towards our product management and development
- With your experience guiding product development to make the right architectural and technology choices
- Participate in our overall product development- and release process (Sprint reviews, SDLC, …)
Who we're looking for?
- Several years of experience, recently as a senior software engineer, tech lead or similar
- Frontend technologies (Angular or React)
- Excellent English
- Interest in Cloud (Azure) and desire to develop your knowledge in it
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Queuing solutions: RabbitMQ
- Experience with retail systems and retail domain knowledge
- Network security knowledge
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages