We are looking for Head of Architects Team on large strategic European contract, who will play main role providing architectural vision and strategy to the client and internal organization, and oversight Architects team, ensuring that there is a clearly defined architectural long-term vision and business goals implementation.
- Leadership over customer facing team of 15 architects from different technical domains (network, DCs, servers, databases, security, cloud, devops) and guidance of technical teams in terms of IT architecture development.
- Distribution of Account and Customer priorities. Implementation of management system, policies, and processes to ensure constant IT Infrastructure modernisation in line with business needs.
- Drive knowledge and adoption of new technologies. Plan upskilling and crosskiling within architects team.
- Establishing and managing relationship with Client management, Portfolio Team and other Delivery parts of organization.
- Proactively drive discussions with Client management & other stakeholders on the design/ delivery of the projects as well as technology-oriented strategic customer decisions.
- Provide client consultation, advice, and guidance on different strategies, tools, architectures, products, reports, technologies, vendors and services and develop new business opportunities.
- Responsible for Technology Roadmap and governance process. Provide direction, guidance, and governance to ensure proper alignment of entire delivery organization with business initiatives and technology roadmaps. Lead Architecture Boards meetings with customer. Development and lead on CSIP initiatives to optimize infrastructure setup
- First Point of Contact for Account, Delivery and Portfolio organization – oversee new and ongoing projects. Support planning project resources allocation, considering capacity and architects domains.
Who we're looking for?
- Documented experience in similar position
- Strong leadership expirence
- Strong customer/ 3rd parties management skills
- Advisory or consultancy experience in defining and designing technical projects and processes.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to explain complex technical problems to business stakeholders
- Understanding of modern infrastructure technologies (i.e. virtualization, automation, storage, network, database, cloud)
- Hands-on experience in design and implementation in at least one of above technological areas
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise :
- In-depth knowledge of recognized Architectural Frameworks
- ToGAF or Knowledge in Enterprise Architecture
- ITIL Service Management qualification
- Certification in technical domains
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking