We are looking for a strong IT analyst to deliver CCAR requirements, with the current focus on RWA and Capital Management functionality.
You will be working in the CCAR IT team, with the role-based in Poland (Krakow).
The team is split across multiple locations including the US, UK, and Poland and our clients are based in the US.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating and communicating with stakeholders to drive clear and concise requirements.
- Working within an agile software development lifecycle and ensuring the project follows SDLC principles/standards where applicable.
- Collaborating with other analysts within the team efficiently and in an organized fashion.
- Analyzing requirements and proposing functional solutions whilst aligning to IT design principles. In many cases, this analysis will be reviewing multiple end-user applications such as Excel.
- Documenting functional requirements, specifically creating functional acceptance tests to support test-driven development.
- Continuously collaborating and discussing functional requirements with developers as they implement the various solutions.
- Having a holistic view of the front to back CCAR business processes and architecture, specifically for RWA and Capital Management, and engaging with multiple teams that support the various processes.
- Supporting QA to help identify and create test cases - this includes identifying test data that is required.
- Testing functional requirements in test environments and driving defect/issue resolution. Also includes supporting users during their testing cycle.
- Regularly communicating with the Program Manager on priority, status, issues, and risks.
Who we're looking for?
- Strong Financial background and/or Experience with Capital regulators (CCAR) This includes business processes and applications that support them.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience as an IT BA in a high pressure environment with globally distributed teams.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- A robust understanding of Agile Software Development Lifecycle..
- Experience writing acceptance tests to support test driven development (preferably using tools such as Fitnesse).
- Experience using tools such as MS Excel, JIRA, Confluence, Fitnesse. Toad, SQL developer.
A strong CCAR background, preferably with RWA and Capital Management experience.