You'll be working in Technical Operations Centre supporting global investment banking. The team's main focus is to develop monitoring and automate solutions. The role guarantees exposure to latest technology trends, experience in global corporate environment and great development opportunities.
- Drive the automation & monitoring agenda across the business
- Contribute to the improvement of the wider TOC organization by helping shape solutions across teams
- Manage and coach young talent within the team
- Ensure workflows, processes, tooling and applications are of the highest quality standard
- Contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
Who we're looking for?
- Ideally 5+ years' hands-on experience with application support/development in UNIX-Linux environment
- Experience in managing a team and proven track record of project delivery
- Proficiency with software development tools (JIRA, GitHub, etc.) as well as Cloud awareness
- Knowledge of monitoring tools such as Appdynamics, Loom, ELK, Splunk
- Ability to solve complex issues, good at problem statement analysis and solution design thinking
- Track record of influencing senior IT stakeholders and business partners
- Confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
- Capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
- Knowledge of investment banking, ideally within the Equities space would be preferred, but not essential