You will be part of the Future Factory team tasked to transform and equip a large Manufacturer with digital solutions, skills and knowledge to strengthen World Class Manufacturing for competitive advantage. You will be responsible to make sure the standard solutions and services deployed integrate with the existing landscape in a proper and documented way.
Your day-to-day work and responsibilities
Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Who we're looking for?
- 2+ years of overall experience with 1 years using Azure IoT services
- Expertise in Azure Cloud Platform - PaaS IaaS
- Knowledge of IoT data ingestion into cloud platform
- Develop highly scalable data pipelines using On-Cloud and On-Premise solutions
- Connect and get data from different IoT sources/protocols
- Ability and desire to learn and understand upcoming IoT technologies
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills
- Good work ethics, believes in teamwork
- Microsoft Certified: Azure IoT Developer Specialty
- MS NET Framework
- MS Azure Cloud Platform PaaS
- Hands on knowledge of IoT Hub, Event Hub, Azure Stream Analytics, Time Series Insights, Azure IoT Edge, Azure VMs, App Service Plan, Service Bus, Queues, Topics, Logic Apps, Functions, SQL Server
- Tooling knowledge in MS Visual Studio, VSTS, VS Code, PowerShell
- Familiarity with Linux OS, Python, bash, Azure DevOps, Power BI