In this position you will be responsible for conducting research on complex cases, validate cases for escalation to Backline and contribute to knowledge management initiatives. The position is related to shift work (24/7). Keeping yourself up to date with relevant product engineering support around Office365, implementation and support of new and existing services in Microsoft Office 365, as well as working with our partners for managing our global business environments. In close partnering with our internal customers and external strategic partners, you will increase the quality and efficiency for IT infrastructure for our HR and Application services following selected ITIL processes and planning for future growth initiatives.
- Ensure our global O365 environment deliver business value
- Adherence to the Microsoft Office 365 knowledge management
- Contribute to Global Business architecture
- Compliance with any and all related Policies
- Process and routines are well defined
- Identification of Critical Success Factors and Key Performance Indicators
- Process advocacy and ensuring proper training is conducted
- Continual Process Improvement efforts
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience, plus 2 years of experience in technical support in an Enterprise environment is required
- Experience of Exchange and Skype for Business is preferred
- MCSA / MCSE Certifications desired
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- The candidate will need strong technical writing skills and the ability to effectively communicate with customer managers and executives on technical issues.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Lunch discount
- Personal training budget
- English classes
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking