Our client is one of the biggest online retailers worldwide with yearly revenue of £2+ billion. We have a long history of relationships and over the years have helped the client to develop web-portals and mobile apps, delivery control systems, staff management tools, data storage and much more. The systems we’ve built together work in production 24/7. DataArt provides consultation and development of the software for the client in both areas of their activities: online sales and creation of the cross-functional retail platform.
Tech Stack: Spring, Java 8, Postgres, ActiveMQ, Docker, Git, Gitlab CI, Kubernetes, AWS.
The team helps manage client's warehouses. They are the size of several football fields and could have up to hundreds of thousands of containers in them. Items are prepared on an ongoing basis and then get sent to customers, while new goods are taken to the warehouse. The team knows what goods are in stock and where they are. If you want to face the challenges of performance and high availability, then this team is definitely for you.
Who we're looking for?
- 3+ years of production experience in Java, excellent understanding of Java 8/11
- Java backend experience
- Experience in the full Software Development life-cycle from design to deployment
- Solid understanding of Spring/Spring Boot
- Proficiency in Postgres (RDS)
- Knowledge of message brokers like ActiveMQ, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Kinessis, SNS SQS
- Familiarity with SRE practices
- Experience working with databases (SQL and NoSQL)
- Web service development experience with REST
- In-depth understanding of software development principles like Clean Code and SOLID principals
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Good English
- AWS knowledge is preferred
- Prior experience with OTP
- Familiarity with Docker\k8s, Gitlab
- Good Polish
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking