We are looking for a Python Developer willing to become a technical leader and set good-practices within the team. If you are the one, we are offering a position to work with the Artificial Intelligence team located in Krakow (Poland).
You will be leading the software engineering phase of the delivery of our solutions, therefore discussing and analyzing business requirements for services that will be served through containers hosted in AWS and/or OpenShift. Moreover, you will be proposing and be held accountable for the optimal software architecture to meet functional and non-functional requirements.
All these series of activities will be performed in an agile environment, working with project-managers/scrum-masters, machine learning engineers/scientists.
- wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
- remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
- subsidized meals in company canteens
- company kindergarten possibility
- private medical and dental care, life insurance
- employee pension plan
- multisport program
- holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
- free bike and car parking for all employees
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent faculty
- Experience working with Python (i.e. Flask/Django, implementing REST APIs) of a minimum of 2 years
- Experience in designing architecture for synchronous and asynchronous communications
- Ability to teach team members and willingness to be a Technical Leader
- Provide required training and support to a less experienced team members
- Demonstrated use of best practices (CI/CD, KISS, Code Reviews, Design Patterns)
- Familiarity with current standards and technologies
- Strong unit test, debugging and error-handling skills
- Good understanding of relational databases (PostgreSQL/SQL-Alchemy)
- Proficient in GIT and Linux
- Advanced in English
- Team spirit!
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, ELB, RDS, S3, Route53)
- DevOps (i.e. Docker, Jenkins, JFROG Artifactory, Bamboo)
- Familiar with APM and IPM tools
- Deep Learning Frameworks (Tensorflow/Keras/Pytorch)
- Healthcare package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages